Photoelectric remote direct reading water meter
Photoelectric remote direct reading water meter is a product with high technology developed by our corporation. Owing full intellectual property rights, the product obtains 5 patents and 2 software copyrights. Its technical features are as follows:
1. Wide measuring range:it is the domestic pioneer that Q3/Q1=160, and it can be made 200 times if needed.
2. Adopting advanced data coding and examining technology, it can solve the 9 to 0 carry bit problem thoroughly, and is highly reliable in communication.
3. Photoelectric direct reading module can finish coding and sending out data instantaneously when reading the data, making no difference between output number and dial reading. Jittering, refluxing and magnetic interference cannot influence the dial reading.
4. Using dry-dial structure, the electronic module is completely isolated, so the meter won't be influent by environment; No leakage, bubbles, refraction, and lower error rate.
5. Compatible with many communication protocol: DL/T645, CJ/T188, internal protocol, or others appointed by customers.
6. Satisfying the electromagnetic compatible requirements of electronic products such as EMC, ESD, EMI, reaching the leading level in the industry.
7. Unique anti-thunder design, ESD protection on bus pins is more than 10kv, and lightning surge protection on RS-485 interface is 600w every line. Besides, it can protect against bus open, closed, idle fault etc.
8. Low power consumption design, supply power only when reading digital and open or close the valve.
9. Communicating with the system of master computer, esta blish the remote automatic meter reading management system, releasing automated meter reading and management.
Communication interface: 1) RS485 bus
Transmission speed: 1200bps/2400bps
Working power: DC9-15V; DC24-42V
Working environment: temperature: cold water meter 0~30℃, hot water meter 0~90℃
Allowable pressure: 0.03-1MPa
Pressure loss level:p63(≤0.063Mpa)
Communication transmission rate: 2400bps
Max communication transmission distance: 300m